Public Health Links
Food safety information resources
Food safety regulation is a mandate of government agencies at both national and international levels. Also, assuring safe food is a priority of key non-governmental organizations and many non-profit or charitable organizations.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) »
- Food Safety & Inspection Service (FSIS) »
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) »
- Food & Drug Administration (FDA) »
- Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) »
- World Health Organization (WHO) »
- European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) »
- International Association for Food Protection (IAFP) »
Make smart, science-based decisions
Diamond V’s natural nutritional health solutions support pre-harvest food safety, improve risk management, and provide return on investment.
Talk to a Diamond V expert today about how to reduce the risk of pathogens in food processing and assure greater food safety.
Responsibility never takes a day off.